PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

SpeedoSausage responds:

YOU CREATED A MONSTER

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros. Brawl

hahaha

i knew within seconds this was going to infuriate everyone. it was worth watching just for the disgusting, naked, pulsating mario/luigi abomination. next favorite was the sonic scene.

i don't care if everyone hated it. it made me laugh. perhaps it was mostly due to the 1000's of shattered expectations that came with that title... or maybe it's just the sacrilegious feeling you get when witnessing any nostalgic hero in a role they should never be playing under any circumstances (even more wrong when it's portrayed in the very lowest of artistic quality).

-Created- -Created-

i liked it

i sure do appreciate originality

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

haha

the best part was the shoryuken out of nowhere

Radiohead Cinema: Escape Radiohead Cinema: Escape

superb

I appreciated this movie and it was very successful. The artsy style and overlaying layers were done very well. the plot is very indirect but still gets its point across. Overall, it's a very sad, but enjoyable movie. Radiohead just adds to the effect. GOoD JOB

-jim

Affinitia responds:

well thankoyu so much for your kind review jim... i like getting reviews like this... actually all reviews are fine.. anyway, i am glad you took the time to watch my movie, thankyou for the support! =D

Go Yaffa! The Music Video Go Yaffa! The Music Video

yatta 2?

this would have been better if i hadn't seen yatta first... it had it's moments but there were too many similarities.... you even managed to pick a product that sounded like "yatta"
good flash skills though