Jack French #1 Jack French #1

huh?

was i supposed to see something in the trunk? what was the proof that the limo driver killed her? did he just admit he was guilty for no reason?

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

360 for me...

it was upsetting to get the bionic commando question wrong

SnowBlitz SnowBlitz

that was good

... but i couldn't go any further right after the pinecone park area.... there were no more guys to fight and i had 270 points

Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0 Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0

hmmm...

this looks sort of familiar

it was nice though nonetheless

you should tween that walking animation though mang, or at least fill in some more frames... looks like the movie runs at 60 fps and he walks at around 10

Thirst: A Survival Game Thirst: A Survival Game

arg

it's a good thing my fists do more damage than that dude's gun... otherwise i'd guess i'd want to take his gun after i beat his ass.

i did find it hilarious though when i managed to take around 50 point-blank gunshots to the face only to later die of hunger.

also... why did i need so much damn money for dynomite. why the hell does he need money in the first place, and why doesn't he die of hunger... that bastard. if i had the ability to murder an armed man with my fists, why couldn't i just beat the shit out of the stupid storekeeper guy. after that i could eat him and kill two birds with one stone.

anyways... i played the game again with ability all the way up instead of maxing out my weapon... and i got murdered before i got to the city. that was about when i stopped playing.

the only reason i kept playing is cuz i wanted to see what was in the city. hopefully there was something there. maybe if i feel like getting frustrated later, i'll give it another shot.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

fancy

that looked great and ran much better than i would have expected. the animations looked amazing at that frame rate, and kept up even with a bunch of moving objects on screen. needs something to break up the monotony though... like a different scenario or boss or whatever... unless of course i just didn't accomplish something i was supposed to. it might have lost my interest if it didn't look so cool.

Vex Arena: 02 Vex Arena: 02

that was fun

ey man... i liked your game. it shows a lot of skill and potential for someone who's only 15. the different types of gameplay made it really stand out. the damage effects were pretty good as well. you should add a few more characters though, or instead, give the characters more animation. like have them jump in and shoot at you instead of just standing there. that would be more surprising, and they would be harder to hit.

PeteCook responds:

Thanks very much man. Glad you liked it. Giving the enemies more animation would be a lot harder and would take longer. I mean, I'll have to do that now to make my next game better =D